First Post: About Me




Hey! My name Is Alyah Elenes and no I was not named after the singer. I'm a Freshman doing Dual enrollment with Oregon State University and Linn-Benton Community College. I was born in Irvine, California, but was raised in Portland, Oregon. I'm hopeful not to waste the next four years of my life and achieve earning my Bachelors in Accounting. Wanting to go into Accounting means I need (and am required) to know all aspects of Business. Which don’t get me wrong I think it’s all very interesting to be able to understand how I somehow got persuaded into buying something I later find I really don't need. Marketing is something very new to me. So far I'm starting to see how the real world functions to take a starting idea and turn it into something that's popping up as an ad on my phone.

Outside of school I enjoy doing what my family calls "grandma activities", that include crocheting and attempting to get into photography. I've crafted bags, blankets, and little decorations. As for photography it's something I've just recently become interested in, which means I'm still figuring out how to actually function the different controls of a camera. A goal of mine is to take time this year to learn more about what Corvallis has to offer and keep an open mind to new experiences.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening: Dyson